For True Home Automation, Experience the Josh.ai Difference
Josh.ai is a high-end, intelligent control system for whole-home automation
Alexa, have you met Josh.ai? Amazon Alexa is the biggest name in both DIY and professional smart home solutions when it comes to voice commands. But if you want to experience the true luxury of a voice-activated smart home, then Josh.ai is the superior choice for home automation systems in Newport Beach, CA.
While Amazon Alexa is smart, Josh.ai is intelligent, intuitive and adaptable. Here is what Josh has to offer that Alexa doesn’t.
A Primary Focus on Home Control
Josh.ai was designed as a standalone home automation system whose primary purpose is to help you connect and control all your smart devices in one place. While Alexa has voice control abilities, it’s just one of many features built into the system. Alexa’s primary goals are to encourage you to shop more on Amazon, use concierge services like finding nearby restaurants or ordering a car service, and collect valuable data on your smart device use.
Instead, Josh.ai’s primary focus is improving your smart home experience. Not only does this mean a premium on your privacy—your voice commands and device use are never shared with a third party—but a more intuitive home automation system in the long run.
Josh.ai can connect to all the IoT devices in your home: both standalone smart devices and other automation systems. Because it “sees” all your devices in one system, it understands complex commands that incorporate multiple smart products. It’s a scalable, customizable and flexible solution for smart home control.
With Josh.ai, you can:
- Connect every smart home device and automation system (including Crestron, Control4, Savant and more) you have in your home. Josh.ai can connect to an unlimited number of devices.
- Remotely access your home’s devices via a smartphone, computer, tablet, smartwatch or any other smart interface. You can ask Josh to turn on the lights outside and turn up the temperature inside from your phone while you’re driving home.
- Manage and control automation systems in multiple properties or homes under one app.
A More Extensive Range of Commands
Alexa has strict, specific and limited capabilities to understand voice commands. It requires you to name the exact device you want to activate plus the specific action you want to take. For example, to adjust the thermostat: “Alexa, turn down Nest thermostat to 70 degrees.”
Josh.ai uses proprietary natural language processing (NLP) software that understands and translates “human” commands. That means you can talk to Josh like you would another person — when you say “turn up the air conditioning,” Josh will adjust your thermostat to a cooler temperature. Josh.ai uses machine learning intelligence to adapt to your natural way of speaking and daily habits.
With Josh.ai, you can:
- Assign aliases so Josh will recognize different names for the same room or item. For example, family members can give commands for music to start playing in the “family room,” “great room,” or “den.”
- Give a set of combined commands in one instruction. Josh can process different actions and perform multiple tasks at once.
- Set scheduled commands and verbally instruct Josh to activate a device or perform an action at a set time in the future — for example, to roll down the window shades 20 minutes from now or tomorrow at 3 p.m.
ZHiFi Home Automation can fulfill all your integration needs in Newport Beach, CA. From a single-room speaker system to a complete home automation system, we’re here to show you how to use technology to add comfort, convenience and efficiency to your home and lifestyle.
Give us a call today at 626-437-4441 or fill out our online contact form so we can schedule a consultation. We look forward to working with you in the future!